Earn an associate’s degree in business or accounting while you work for a Yankton-area business 10-20 hours a week. Once your associate’s degree is completed, you will have the option to:
- Continue your studies toward a bachelor’s degree at MMU.
- Transfer to another institution.
- Enter the workforce full time.
Cost is $320 per credit hour; or $10,240 per year for 32 credits.
You can live on campus and simply pay room and board ($8,086 per year).
Businesses have the option of sponsoring a student for $3,000 per year to help defer tuition and room and board costs.
For acceptance into the program applicants must be:
- Be a high school graduate or have a completed GED
- Admissible to MMU’s associate degree in business or accounting program (2.0 high school GPA and 18 ACT or 165 GED)
- Interviewed and hired by the sponsoring company. Before being accepted into the Front Line Program students must be employed by the sponsoring company. If during the year, employment is ended and another sponsorship is not acquired, students would be removed from the program at the end of the semester in which the action occurred. If they are in good academic standing, they would be allowed to remain enrolled at MMU at regular tuition rates.
- Students not from a 30-mile radius around Yankton would be required to live on campus for the duration of the program (60 credits).
For more information, contact the Office of Admission at firstname.lastname@example.org or 605-668-1545.