Mount Marty University is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
MEASURES TO SUPPORT ACCESSIBILITY
Mount Marty University takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Mount Marty University Webpage:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ an outside agency to audit and update the site to work toward full compliance.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Mount Marty University Webpage is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Mount Marty University Webpage. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Mount Marty University Webpage:
- Phone: 605-668-1545
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 1105 W. 8th St, Yankton, SD 57078
We try to respond to feedback within 5-7 business days.
Mount Marty University assessed the accessibility of Mount Marty University Webpage by the following approaches:
- External evaluation
This statement was created on 18 December 2020 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.