You’ve got what it takes to succeed.
We've selected you because you want to make a difference in your life and in the lives of others, and you'll be a perfect fit at Mount Marty University. You've worked hard and accomplished much. Now you can attend a university where you can accomplish so much more.
Let us help you make the most important decision you're facing about your future. No matter what kind of information and resources you need to make your transition into the university — whether you're a first-year freshman, a transfer student or an adult learner — you can locate it here.
- Submit final transcripts once all your classes are complete prior to your enrollment at Mount Marty University.
- Search online for scholarships. Make sure to apply for Mount Marty University scholarships and view our outside scholarship listing.
- Check your email for your welcome message to LancerLink, our student portal.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) for financial aid. You can apply online at studentaid.gov. MMU's FAFSA code is 003465
- Submit a housing application on LancerLink to indicate on or off-campus housing.
- Students under 24 years of age must live on campus unless they are living with a parent or guardian within 15 miles of Yankton, are married, and/or have dependents.
- Pay your $100 enrollment deposit in LancerLink.
- Submit your immunization records in LancerLink.
- Attend New Student Registration to meet your advisor and register for classes.
- Plan ahead, and put important dates on your calendar for the upcoming academic year.
- Dual credit students must submit college transcripts for the courses they took for dual credit.