Dual credit classes are offered at high schools partnering with Mount Marty University, allowing students to earn high school and college credits concurrently, at a fraction of the cost - $60 per credit hour.
Dual credit students require approval from the high school guidance counselor, or teacher. Students must be approved for advanced placement courses or have two of the following:
- A cumulative GPA of 3.0
- A minimum grade of "B" in prior content-related dual credit courses
- A minimum ACT score of 21 in the content-related subtest
- A ranking in the top half of your class
Have you been assigned a Mount Marty University username and password?
Yes. LANCERLINK STUDENT PORTAL Yes, but I forgot. ACCOUNT RETRIEVAL No.
Please allow 24 hours for processing.
- Click on Onboarding
- Enter your ID provided on email sent from Mount Marty (Subject: Student ID & Login to LancerLink at Mount Marty University OR Mount Marty Unniversity Student ID & LancerLink)
- Keep your email/username (see example below) which displays on screen 9 of your onboarding. This will be needed to log on to your LancerLink Student Portal.
- Click on Academics
- Click on Registration
- Choose the Term (Fall 20xx Dual Credit or Spring 20xx Dual Credit)
- Click the Register button
- To select classes, click the “+” sign in the Add column *be sure each class has a section number with your high school abbreviation*
- When you are done, scroll down and click Register/Drop button
- Final Review
- Click Register button to complete
To later add a class to your schedule, follow the same steps as above.
To later remove a class from your schedule, return to the Registration screen and scroll to the bottom. Select the “ - “ image in the Action column. Click the Register/Drop button.
Easy as 1 – 2 – 3
- Log in to LancerLink Student Portal
- Click on My Finances
- Click on Make Payment Online
Questions or Need Assistance?
Registration firstname.lastname@example.org 605-668-1515 Billing email@example.com 605-668-1575 IT firstname.lastname@example.org 605-668-1561
Registration deadlines (add/drop/withdrawal) follow the University Academic Calendar.
How do I know if I registered for the correct courses?
- Visit LancerLink Student Portal
- Click on Academics and then My Class Schedule
- Click on the Schedule Report link
- Confirm all your classes have a section number with your high school abbreviation
How do I get a transcript?
Visit LANCERLINK STUDENT PORTAL and click on Academics
HAVE QUESTIONS? PLEASE VISIT THE HELP TAB.
FERPA The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) of 1974 is a federal law which requires that Mount Marty University protect students’ Education Records and Personally Identifiable Information. Students may read our FERPA Policy here: MMU FERPA Policy