providing real experiences That Encourage you to grow deeper in your faith.
Real life. Real questions. Real faith.
Do you have questions that you're not sure you can ask?
- What do you want to ask God?
- What would He ask you?
- What does it mean to be Catholic — to be Christian?
- Why do so many people suffer in our world?
- When do you feel farthest from God?
- When do you most need Him?
- When are you closest to Him?
Mount Marty University is proud to be a Catholic, Benedictine institution, but we also understand that faith is a very personal journey. But it isn't a journey you have to take alone.
Throughout the year, Mount Marty University offers opportunities for growth and community, working with you to help you explore your faith, fears, hopes and dreams.
Bringing in inspiring speakers, providing opportunities to serve the community, hosting small-group discussions and providing regular opportunities for prayer, we want to help you explore your connection with God, talk about the challenges you face in the world today and discover a new vision of your greater life with Christ.
All our events are built on a real encounter with Christ through the Bible, the empowering Sacraments and connections with others who are ready to grow in faith.
- High School Faith Nights
- Living Stations of the Cross Performance
- Annual Spring Concert in Cimpl Arena
- Magnify at the Mount