Enrollment, Registration and Academic Policies

Degree seeking students register for classes through their academic advisor. New, non-degree seeking students should complete the online application.

An unofficial transcript is available to you through WebAdvisor. Access to the unofficial transcript is only available to active students who have satisfied all financial obligations to the institution. Official transcripts may be requested electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse.

Students may withdraw from a course through 60% of the class. Specific dates are noted in the academic calendar. Students who wish to withdraw or take a leave of absence should contact the Registrar's Office

Students can update their information through the LancerLink portal.