Schedule Your Visit Today
We are so excited to welcome you to campus!
To schedule a visit, you can call us at (605) 668-1545, or you can use the form below to request a visit date and time. To review available openings, please check our calendar below.
In addition to continuing to offer virtual tours, Mount Marty has resumed offering in-person campus visits, with precautions in place. These guidelines are meant to protect the health and safety of our visitors and the entire Mount Marty campus community. As you are planning an on-campus visit, here is what you can expect:
- No more than 5 guests will be permitted on campus at each start time. This will limit guests to no more than 1 family per time slot.
- While portions of the visit will be open to prospective students and their families, the campus tour may be limited to prospective students and adult parent(s)/guardian(s) only.
- Meetings with faculty, coaches, admissions counselors and other Mount Marty staff will be held in open meeting areas such as the Roncalli Welcome Center.
- Should you become ill or experience flu-like symptoms the day of your visit, please contact us and we will be glad to help you reschedule.
- All individuals must follow social distancing guidelines while on campus.
- Practice frequent hand washing and good hygiene.
- During your visit, you may find your enrollment counselor or your tour guide wearing a mask. This is for your protection. Visitors are encouraged to wear masks and disposable masks will be available at check-in.
- Upon your arrival to campus, you will be met in the Roncalli Admissions Office Lobby by Mount Marty staff who will be waiting to greet you!
Having issues? Is the Captcha just refreshing? Scroll up to make sure you've entered all of the information correctly. Tip: If the form is not submitting, often times the date has been entered incorrectly. Please be sure to include MM/DD/YEAR using forward slashes and the full 4 digit year.