Individual Campus Visit
Some things you just have to see for yourself.
The best way to find out if MMC is right for you is to come visit our campus. Mount Marty College not only offers group visit days a few times per year, but also strongly encourages individual visits.
During a visit to MMC you would have the opportunity to:
• Tour campus
• Visit with faculty, staff & coaches
• Attend a class
• Eat lunch
• Learn more about activities at MMC
• Attend an athletic event, play, or musical event
• Learn more about financial aid and scholarships
• Meet a MMC student
• Meet your Admissions Counselor
• Plan an overnight stay
We believe that a good education should be about more than just outstanding academics. Get connected to an education that leads to a meaningful career, to Benedictine values and heritage, and to a lively campus community of learners and leaders. Discover how you can make the connection with Mount Marty College and to a future full of possibilities.